I just added a super, awesome, ultimate, many-other-hyperbolic-adjectives HOBART package to the Southern Summer Comfort Tour Kickstarter page. It’s basically everything Hobart-related we’ve ever made that we still have more than one of (i.e. I wasn’t smart enough to keep more than a single copy of a few of these issues and I’m not giving away my very last copy). It’s kinda expensive because it’s a) a ton of stuff, and b) literally our third- and second-to-last copies of some of this stuff. It includes:
- all available HOBARTs (ten in total: 2, 3, 5, 6, 8-13)
- the infamous 2008 wall calendar, feat. (mostly) never-before-seen (?) photos of Sam Lipsyte, Brian Evenson, Aimee Bender, Jeffrey Brown, Ben Percy holding a gun, and me and Elizabeth in Santa costumes
- hardcover Hobart #11, handbound by the peeps at Spork. this mess is beautiful. seriously. Spork is ridiculous.
- the forgotten-about-until-I-was-cleaning-my-office Hobart/Monkeybicycle #2.5 broadside that we printed in… 2003 (?!) in anticipation for the Ho/Mo #3 double issue.
- all Hobart swag (flask, shot glass, ashtray, matchbooks)